Strengthening our communities
We believe in building strong communities by supporting economic and community development organizations whose programs serve low- and moderate-income residents and/or support small business development – especially those that focus on women and minorities.
What we can provide
- Technical assistance
Types of organizations we support
- Community Development Finance Institutions (CDFIs) and investors that finance affordable housing and small businesses
- Community Development Corporations (CDCs) that develop or promote affordable housing and small business development programs
- Community and economic planning organizations
- Organizations that provide credit-access training, such as mortgage and homebuyer counseling, financial literacy training and Individual Development Accounts (IDAs) to low and moderate income individuals and communities
Grant application process
- Applications are accepted annually from January through June and awards are made in August.
- For questions regarding CRA Grant guidelines and the application process:
- Email our CRA & Fair Lending Program Management Team
- Or contact:
CRA Officer c/o Corporate CRA & Fair Lending Program Management
200 Executive Blvd.
Southington, CT 06489