Grant application process
Please review these guidelines in full before submitting your application.
1. Eligibility quiz
The first section of the application contains the eligibility quiz, which will ask you a few questions to determine if your organization fits within the giving guidelines. If you meet the guidelines, you will be directed to the online application.
2. Online application
The online application will collect a variety of information. You will be able to save a draft of your application at any time and a link to the draft application will be emailed to you. Be sure to save the most recent email with the link to your application. Webster will not have access to your information until you submit your application.
3. Required documentation
In order to complete your application, you will be asked to upload specific documents. It would be helpful to have them ready before going online. They are:
- Brief narrative describing evaluation/measurement approach
- Cover letter that includes amount of requested as well as the purpose of the use of the funds. Include a description of your organization's commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion. Please include how you evaluate the effectiveness of your work.
- Verification of 501(c)3 status
- Executive management and Board of Directors
- Operating and Expense budget for current year
- A list of financial institutions, foundations, and corporate supporters, and all other sources of income, with amounts for the most recent fiscal year
- Financial statement, audited if available, from prior year
- Details about sponsorship opportunities (if applicable)
- Please attach program overview that includes: program description, participant demographics, and program outcomes.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis throughout the year.
If applying for funding related to an event, please make your submission 6-8 weeks prior to event date.
Due to the volume of applications received, we will contact you if additional information is necessary and you will be notified as soon as a decision has been made.