Two Ways to Enter
1. Visit our Facebook page and click on the Infinity Hall tab.
2. Non- Facebook Entry Method
If you prefer not to enter through Facebook, please see the requirements of what information we need from you in an email to be able to enter you into the random drawing. That is located below in the Official Rules under "How to Enter."
Thank you for your participation! Tell a friend and share this post!
RING IN THE NEW YEAR
WITH INFINITY MUSIC HALL
NO PURCHASE, DEPOSIT, LOAN APPLICATION OR OTHER BANKING TRANSACTION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE, DEPOSIT, LOAN APPLICATION OR OTHER BANKING TRANSACTION WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- ELIGIBILITY: To enter this Sweepstakes you must be: (i) an individual (ii) a legal resident of Connecticut and (ii) eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of Webster Bank, its affiliates, subsidiaries, or its advertising, promotion and internet agencies and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to enter or win. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law. Residents of Rhode Island, Massachusetts and New York are not eligible.
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins on Thursday, October 1, 2015 and ends on Tuesday December 15, 2015.
- HOW TO ENTER: No purchase, deposit, loan application or other banking transaction necessary to enter. To enter the Sweepstakes you must (a) go to Webster Bank’s Facebook page and complete an entry form on or after Thursday, October 1, 2015 but no later than Wednesday December 16, 2015 (a completed entry form must include : your full name and complete mailing address, phone number, email address, and consent to contact) or (b) hand-print or type your full name date, mailing address, phone number, and email address on a post card with proper postage affixed and mail it to Webster Bank, Ring in the New Year with Infinity Hall c/o Affinity Market – MO 205, 145 Bank Street, Waterbury, CT 06702. All mailed entries must be received by Tuesday, December 15, 2015. There is a limit of one entry per household per month for the duration of the sweepstakes period regardless of method of entry used. Entries in excess of one from any household will be void. The use of automated entry devices of any kind is prohibited. Sponsors and their agencies are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, mutilated, stolen, misdirected, illegible, or postage-due entries or mail. Sponsors and their agencies not responsible for incomplete, lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections, miscommunications, computer or software malfunctions or telephone problems, technical failures, garbled transmissions, damage to a user's computer equipment (software or hardware) or other errors or malfunctions of any kind whether, human, mechanical, electronic or otherwise or for printing or other errors appearing on the official entry form or other sweepstakes related materials. Other than as specifically permitted in these rules, downloaded, mechanically or otherwise reproduced entries will not be accepted.
- RANDOM DRAWING AND NOTIFICATIONS: Winners will be selected in a random drawing conducted on or about December 16, 2015 from among all eligible entries received. Winners will be notified by email and/or telephone on or about December 16, 2015. Winners will be required to complete, sign, and return a Certification Of Eligibility/Release Of Liability/Prize Acceptance Form and IRS Form1099, and, where lawful, Publicity Release, (collectively “Prize Verification Forms”) all of which must be received by Sponsor or its designated agent within fourteen (14) days of notification. If the Prize Verification Forms, are not received within the stated time, or is undeliverable, prize will be forfeited in its entirety and awarded to an alternate winner who will be randomly selected from the remaining unselected entries. If Sponsor is unable to award a prize after three (3) attempts, such prize will not be awarded.
- PRIZES: There will be three (3) Prize Winners. Each will receive one (1) of the following;
• One (1) Grand Prize – One Grand Prize winner will receive:
(i) Two (2) tickets to the New Year’s Eve (December 31) 11:00 pm performance
of “Tower of Power” at Infinity Hall & Bistro in Hartford, this includes dinner for
two and champagne toast at midnight
(ii) One (1) night hotel room accommodations at the Hartford Marriott Downtown
(non-transferable and must check-in the evening of December 31)
(iii) One (1) Webster Bank/Infinity Hall Prize Pack
(Total Approximate Retail Value of the tickets: $390.00. Total approximate Retail Value
Hotel Accommodations: $119.00 there is no retail value associated with the other
• One (1) Second Prize –One Second Prize winner will receive
(i) One (1) voucher for another Infinity Hall show of their choice (up to
$150 in value and contingent on availability, usable at both Hartford and
(ii) One (1) $25 Gift Card for dining at Infinity Hall Bistro
(Total Approximate Retail Value: $175.00)
• One (1) Third Prize – One Third Prize winner will receive
(i) One (1) voucher for another Infinity Hall show of their choice (up to $150
in value and contingent on availability, usable at both Hartford and Norfolk
(Total Approximate Retail Value: $150.00.)
Limit one (1) prize per household. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible
entries received. Prizes are not transferable and no substitution of prizes is allowed
without the prior written approval of Sponsor. All federal, state and local taxes on prize, if
any, and any expenses not specified herein, are the responsibility of the winners.
- SWEEPSTAKES CONDITIONS: By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and to the decisions of the Sponsor on all matters relating to this promotion, which will be final and binding in all respects. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an online entrant based on email address submitted, entrant will be deemed to be individual named on entry (and not necessarily account holder of email address at issue). Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of this sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and/or civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify entrant and seek damages and other remedies to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void suspect entries or to modify, cancel or suspend the online portion of this sweepstakes should virus, bugs, nonauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the sweepstakes. In any such event, Sponsor reserves the right to select winners from all eligible, mail-in entries received for duration of the promotion and all eligible online entries received prior to event requiring such action. Sponsor reserves the right to invalidate any and all entries of an entrant which Sponsor, in its sole discretion, determines to be in violation of these Official Rules or any and all entries of an entrant who Sponsor determines has engaged in any act or activity which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper play of this sweepstakes. Entrants agree that: 1) Sponsor and its designees shall have the right and permission to use, if a winner, entrant's name, city of residence, voice, photograph, likeness, and statements in all forms of media, worldwide in perpetuity for advertising, trade and/or other purpose without further notice, review, approval or compensation (unless prohibited by law); and 2) Sponsor and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, advertising and promotion agencies, shall have no liability and will be held harmless by entrants for any liability, loss, injury or damage to entrants or any other person or entity, including personal injury, death or damage to personal or real property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize, or participation in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to make rule or Sweepstakes changes at any time without notice and reserves the right to change the Sweepstakes dates, unless prohibited by law.
- WAIVER OF LIABILITY/PUBLICITY RELEASE: By participating in the Promotion and submitting an entry, entrant’s agree to (i) be bound by these Official Rules, including all entry requirements, and (ii) waive any and all claims against Sponsors and each of their respective parents, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, licensees, distributors, dealers, retailers, printers and advertising and promotion agencies, and any and all other companies associated with the Promotion, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (collectively, “Released Parties”) for any injury, damage or loss of any kind (including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property) that may occur, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from the participation in the Promotion, or any Promotion-related activity or from the acceptance, receipt, possession and/or use or misuse of any prize or any travel or activity related to the acceptance, receipt, possession and/or use or misuse of any prize. By acceptance of a prize, each winner grants to Sponsors their designees the right to publicize such winner’s name, city and state of residence, photograph, voice and/or other likeness and prize information for advertising and promotional purposes in any media now known or hereafter devised, throughout the world, in perpetuity without additional compensation or consideration, notification or permission, unless prohibited by law.
- WINNERS LIST: For the names of the winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by December 31, 2015 to Webster Bank, Affinity Marketing, Mailstop MO 205, Waterbury, CT 06702.
- SPONSORS: Infinity Music Hall & Bistro,
Webster Bank, N.A., 145 Bank Street, Waterbury, CT 06702