Three prizes = three chances to win!
1. Grand Prize:
- Four tickets to a Falcons’ game
- Private tour of MassMutual Center and Falcons’ locker room
- Passes to watch the game from Press Row
- Meet the team after the game
- Falcon’s hockey stick used in the game
2. Second Prize:
- Four tickets to a Falcons’ game
- Autographed Falcons merchandise
3. Third Prize:
- Four tickets to a Falcons’ game
Enter by March 14, 2014 at any of these participating Webster locations:
- South Windsor, CT
- Vernon, CT
- East Windsor, CT
- Suffield, CT
- Somers, CT
- Windsor, CT - Poquonock & Broad St.
- Enfield, CT East & Fresh Water Blvd.
- Manchester, CT - West Middle Tpke. & Main St.
- Glastonbury, CT
- Storrs, CT
- Westfield, MA
- West Springfield, MA
- Springfield, MA
- Longmeadow, MA
- E. Longmeadow, MA
Click here to use our banking center locator for directions. Good luck!
WEBSTER BANK's GO BEHIND THE SCENES WITH THE SPRINGFIELD FALCONS SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE, DEPOSIT, LOAN APPLICATION OR OTHER BANKING TRANSACTION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE, DEPOSIT, LOAN APPLICATION OR OTHER BANKING TRANSACTION WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: To enter this Sweepstakes you must be: (i) an individual (ii) a legal resident of Connecticut or Massachusetts and (ii) eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of Webster Bank, its affiliates, subsidiaries, or its advertising, promotion and internet agencies and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to enter or win. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law. Residents of Rhode Island are not eligible.
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins on Wednesday, January 15, 2014 and ends on Friday March 14, 2014.
3. HOW TO ENTER: To enter in the Sweepstakes you must (a) go into a participating Webster Bank Branch on or after Wednesday January 15, 2014 but no later than Friday March 14, 2014 during business hours and complete an entry form (a completed entry form must include : your full name, complete mailing address, phone number, email address, and consent that they are 18 years of age or older) or (b) hand-print or type your full name, complete mailing address, phone number, email address and date of birth on a post card with proper postage affixed and mail it to Webster Bank, Go Behind the Scenes Sweepstakes, 1355 Boston Rd., Springfield, MA 01109. All mailed entries must be received by Friday March 14, 2014. There is a limit of one entry per household for the duration of the promotion period regardless of method of entry used. Entries in excess of one from any household will be void. The use of automated entry devices of any kind is prohibited. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, mutilated, stolen, misdirected, illegible, or postage-due entries or mail. Sponsor and its agencies not responsible for incomplete, lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections, miscommunications, computer or software malfunctions or telephone problems, technical failures, garbled transmissions, damage to a user's computer equipment (software or hardware) or other errors or malfunctions of any kind whether, human, mechanical, electronic or otherwise or for printing or other errors appearing on the official entry form or other sweepstakes related materials. Other than as specifically permitted in these rules, downloaded, mechanically or otherwise reproduced entries will not be accepted.
4. RANDOM DRAWING AND NOTIFICATIONS: Winners will be selected in a random drawing conducted on or about March 15, 2014 from among all eligible entries received. Winners will be notified by email and/or telephone on or about March 15, 2014. Winners will be required to complete, sign, and return a Certification Of Eligibility/Release Of Liability/Prize Acceptance Form and IRS Form1099, and, where lawful, Publicity Release, (collectively “Prize Verification Forms”) all of which must be received by Sponsor or its designated agent within fourteen (14) days of notification. If the Prize Verification Forms, are not received within the stated time, or is undeliverable, prize will be forfeited in its entirety and awarded to an alternate winner who will be randomly selected from the remaining unselected entries. If Sponsor is unable to award a prize after three (3) attempts, such prize will not be awarded.
5. PRIZES: There will be three (3) Prize Winners. Each will receive one (1) of the following;
- One (1) Grand Prize – One Grand Prize winner will receive:
(i) four (4) tickets to a Springfield Falcons game including: a private tour of the MassMutual Center and Springfield Falcons locker room, passes to watch the game from press row, the opportunity to meet and greet with Springfield Falcons players post game; and (ii) one (1) game-used hockey stick. (Total Approximate Retail Value of the tickets: $68.00. There is no retail value associated with the other prizes.)
- One (1) Second Prize –One Second Prize winner will receive
(i) Four (4) tickets to a Springfield Falcons game (ii) One (1) piece of Springfield Falcons autographed memorabilia. (Total Approximate Retail Value of the tickets: $68.00. There is no retail value associated with the autographed memorabilia.)
- One (1) Third Prize – One Third Prize winner will receive
(i) Four (4) tickets to a Springfield Falcons game. (Total Approximate Retail Value of the tickets: $68.00.) Limit one (1) prize per household. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received. Prizes are not transferable and no substitution of prizes is allowed without the prior written approval of Sponsor. All federal, state and local taxes on prize, if any, and any expenses not specified herein, are the responsibility of the winners.
6. SWEEPSTAKES CONDITIONS: By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and to the decisions of the Sponsor on all matters relating to this promotion, which will be final and binding in all respects. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an online entrant based on email address submitted, entrant will be deemed to be individual named on entry (and not necessarily account holder of email address at issue). Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of this sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and/or civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify entrant and seek damages and other remedies to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void suspect entries or to modify, cancel or suspend the online portion of this sweepstakes should virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the sweepstakes. In any such event, Sponsor reserves the right to select winners from all eligible, mail-in entries received for duration of the promotion and all eligible online entries received prior to event requiring such action. Sponsor reserves the right to invalidate any and all entries of an entrant which Sponsor, in its sole discretion, determines to be in violation of these Official Rules or any and all entries of an entrant who Sponsor determines has engaged in any act or activity which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper play of this sweepstakes. Entrants (and parents/legal guardians of minor entrants) agree that: 1) Sponsor and its designees shall have the right and permission to use, if a winner, entrant's name, city of residence, voice, photograph, likeness, and statements in all forms of media, worldwide in perpetuity for advertising, trade and/or other purpose without further notice, review, approval or compensation (unless prohibited by law); and 2) Sponsor and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, advertising and promotion agencies, shall have no liability and will be held harmless by entrants for any liability, loss, injury or damage to entrants or any other person or entity, including personal injury, death or damage to personal or real property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize, or participation in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to make rule or Sweepstakes changes at any time without notice and reserves the right to change the Sweepstakes dates, unless prohibited by law.
7. WINNERS LIST: For the names of the winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by April 30, 2014 to Webster Bank, Affinity Marketing, Mailstop MO 205, Waterbury, CT 06702.
8. SPONSOR: Webster Bank, N.A., 145 Bank Street, Waterbury, CT 06702