At Webster, we offer specialized financial solutions exclusively for your homeowners association and common interest communities.
From operating and reserve account fees to financing for capital improvements, Webster offers a wide range of customizable products to meet the unique needs of your community and housing association.
As one the largest independent banks in New England, our Relationship Managers have years of valuable experience working with local associations. Webster's community insight, together with our industry expertise, gives us a solid understanding of your needs and allows us to help you create solutions with your greater focus in mind: property value.
Here's what Webster can offer your community association:
Tailored Money Management
We can offer a comprehensive package of specialized services targeted to your community and property management firm:
- Business Checking options that suit your needs
- Premier Business Money Market Savings rates for the association's reserve funds
- ¼% increase on standard Business CDs
- Convenient Webster Deposit Link® which gives you the extra convenience of depositing checks from your place of business
Convenient Access to Financing1 : Ideal for your capital improvement projects
Our suite of Business credit cards offers the flexibility to separate business expenses from personal expenses, access to free spending reports and the purchasing power you need to manage your business cash flow.
- Association financing for capital improvements, maintenance, repairs
- Competitively priced construction lines of credit
- Competitive rates for unit owners on home equity lines and loans
- All credit products, pricing and overdraft protection are subject to the normal credit approval process. Some applications may require further consideration and/or supplemental information. Certain terms and conditions may apply. SBA guaranteed products may also be subject to additional terms, conditions and fees. All loans/lines of credit require a Webster business checking account which must be opened prior to loan closing and which must be used for auto-deduct of payment.