Business savings accounts
At least one savings account is essential feature of most businesses. You can keep money apart from main operating accounts, yet it’s readily accessible. And you earn interest on it.
In addition to our traditional savings accounts — Premier Business Money Market and Webster Business Value Savings — you can enjoy the benefits of our HSA programs and CD options.
Compare your options
Premier Business Money Market
Our best rates1
- Tiered Annual Percentage Yield (APY) – the higher your balance, the better your return
- No monthly service charge
- Link with checking for overdraft protection
Webster Business Value Savings
Pairs with Business Value Checking2
- Free with a Webster Business Checking account or a minimum daily balance of $500
- FDIC insured
- Free ATM card for easy access to your money
Business Certificates of Deposit
For higher yields
- Enjoy a fixed rate that's not prone to market fluctuations (you won’t lose money)
- FDIC insured
- Available from one month to five year terms
1Premier Business Money Market offers the highest APY among our business savings accounts. No monthly fee. Minimum opening deposit of $5 is required. Account must be maintained with Webster Complete Business Checking or Commercial Checking for Small Business or the interest rate will default to the Business Money Market interest rate. This product is a tiered rate product. The APY for each tier is subject to change at any time. Interest is credited and compounded monthly. Other miscellaneous fees may apply. See a banker for details.
2Webster Business Value Savings. Minimum opening deposit of $5 is required; $5 monthly service charge. Other miscellaneous fees may apply. FDIC insured up to insurable limits.