At Webster, we can help you maximize your firm's finances so you can work more efficiently and your clients can always come first.
Variable cash flow, specialized bookkeeping, escrow management—your law firm has unique business considerations and contingencies. With Webster at your side, you have a banking partner that understands your business.
Here, at Webster, our specialists have the legal industry experience to offer tailored solutions for your firm's needs today, as well as the strategic insights that help you and your clients. We will make sure you provide even more value to your clients while recommending banking solutions.
Here's what Webster can offer your firm:
Tailored Money Management
We have the business checking, savings and cash management products and services to maximize your firm's finances:
- Core business operating checking accounts for your firm
- Convenient IOLTA accounts with interest automatically sent to the State Bar Association if your firm handles real estate closings
- Efficient escrow management—Client Account Manager through Webster Web-Link®, our advanced online cash management platform
- Online banking access to all Webster accounts including wire, ACH, and Business Remote Deposit
- Payroll Services1, to save your firm time and bookkeeping expenses, as well as your clients
- Merchant card services2, to help collect client fees and retainer payments
Convenient Access to Financing3
Our suite of Business credit cards offers the flexibility to separate business expenses from personal expenses, access to free spending reports and the purchasing power you need to manage your business cash flow.
- Optimize cash flow and maximize returns for contingency practices
- Hire specialized staff to expand practice areas
- Expand into new office space as your firm grows
Long-Term Investment Strategies + Risk Management4
Webster Financial Advisors can offer comprehensive advice and private banking solutions to help build your firm's portfolio, manage potential risks, and provide needed guidance for your clients.
To learn more about our Financial Services for Attorneys, please call us at 203-782-4656 or 401-228-2013.
- Payroll Services are offered through a joint marketing agreement with Complete Payroll Solutions, LLC.
- Webster Bank Merchant Services are offered through a joint marketing agreement between Webster Bank, N.A. and First Data Corporation.
- All credit products, pricing and overdraft protection are subject to the normal credit approval process. Some applications may require further consideration and/or supplemental information. Certain terms and conditions may apply. SBA guaranteed products may also be subject to additional terms, conditions and fees. All loans/lines of credit require a Webster business checking account which must be opened prior to loan closing and which must be used for auto-deduct of payment.
- Investment and trust services offered through Webster Financial Advisors, a department of Webster Bank, National Association. Investment products offered by Webster Financial Advisors are not FDIC or government insured; are not guaranteed by Webster Bank; may involve investment risks, including loss of principal amount invested; and are not deposits or other obligations of Webster Bank. Webster Financial Advisors is not in the business of providing tax or legal advice. Consult with your independent attorney, tax consultant or other professional advisor for final recommendations and before changing or implementing any financial, tax or estate planning advice.