Webster’s team of specialists can customize solutions to help your practice stay in good financial health.
While you're taking care of your patients, Webster can help look after your practice's financial well-being. Here, at Webster, we have a team of medical industry specialists who can tailor services and products to maximize your financial potential, from improving day-to-day operations to funding your practices' long-term growth.
Webster can offer your practice:
Our Wide Breadth of Experience
As a leader in financial services and solutions for healthcare professionals, their staffs and families, we've worked closely with:
- Physician groups and dental practices
- Hospitals and long-term care providers
- Senior living and home health care facilities
- Foundations and group home operators
- Health insurers and 3rd party administrators
Convenient Access to Financing1
Our suite of Business credit cards offers the flexibility to separate business expenses from personal expenses, access to free spending reports and the purchasing power you need to manage your business cash flow.
At Webster, we can provide low-cost, flexible financing and leasing options to build and grow your practice. We offer:
- 1/2% discount off of small business line of credit rates
- Highly competitive rates on Term Loans
- Simplified and quick application process
- Specialized financing for Healthcare IT, Electronic Health Records (EHR), hardware, software, and training costs
- Simplified leasing options
Tailored Money Management
We have the business checking, savings and cash management products and services to maximize your firm's finances.
- Business Checking options that suit your practices' needs
- Premier Business Money Market Savings rates
- We offer business checking options and will help you select the right product to meet you needs.2
- Preferred pricing on merchant credit card services3 with next day funding
- Business Remote Deposit which gives you the extra convenience of depositing checks from your office
Range of Insurance Services + Employee Benefits4
To help you prepare for the unexpected and protect your business and staff, we offer services, through our relationship with USI, including:
- Directors + Officers liability protection
- Property + Casualty insurance
- Pensions and retirement plans
- Employee benefits—including medical, dental, life, and disability
- Workers’ Compensation
Long-Term Investment Strategies + Risk Management5
Webster Financial Advisors can offer comprehensive advice and solutions to help build your practice’s portfolio as well as manage potential risks.
To learn more about our Healthcare and Medical Financial Services, please call us at 203-316-5075.
- All credit products, pricing and overdraft protection are subject to the normal credit approval process. Some applications may require further consideration and/or supplemental information. Certain terms and conditions may apply. SBA guaranteed products may also be subject to additional terms, conditions and fees. All loans/lines of credit require a Webster business checking account which must be opened prior to loan closing and which must be used for auto-deduct of payment.
- Miscellaneous fees may apply.
- Webster Bank Merchant Services are offered through a joint marketing agreement between Webster Bank, N.A. and First Data Corporation. Next-business-day funds availability on payments processed through Webster Bank Merchant Services to a Webster business checking account. See a Webster representative for full details.
- Insurance and risk management services offered through a marketing relationship with USI Insurance Services of Connecticut, Inc., a subsidiary of USI Holdings Corporation. USI is a portfolio company of Goldman Sachs Capital Partners, a private equity affiliate of Goldman Sachs & Co.
- Investment and trust services offered through Webster Financial Advisors, a department of Webster Bank, National Association. Investment products offered by Webster Financial Advisors are not FDIC or government insured; are not guaranteed by Webster Bank; may involve investment risks, including loss of principal amount invested; and are not deposits or other obligations of Webster Bank. Webster Financial Advisors is not in the business of providing tax or legal advice. Consult with your independent attorney, tax consultant or other professional advisor for final recommendations and before changing or implementing any financial, tax or estate planning advice.