For large investments, a Jumbo CD from Webster can boost the earning power of your available cash.
- Offer flexible maturity dates
- Minimum deposit of $100K
- Eligible for FDIC insurance
Webster’s Jumbo Certificates of Deposit (CDs) pay fixed rates of interest for fixed periods of time. These short-term investments are issued at face value in any increment above $100,000, and are a great way to guarantee a certain yield.
Our Jumbo CDs Offer
- Your choice of maturity date—minimum 7 day requirement
- Interest calculated based on the length of your term
- FDIC insurance up to the legal maximum
Keep in Mind
- Jumbo CDs must link to a Webster deposit account
- Minimum deposit is $100K
- Minimum term is 7 days
To invest in Jumbo CDs, first open a Webster deposit account
Jumbo CDs are eligible for Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) insurance up to the maximum amount under the law.