Take advantage of some of the most competitive interest rates offered by Webster’s Treasury Sales Group.
- Exist in U.S. dollar denominations
- Require $100K minimum deposit
- Offer competitive interest rates
If you’re looking for a short-term money market investment, Webster’s Eurodollar Time Deposits may be a good choice. Issued by our Grand Cayman branch, Eurodollar deposits don’t have FDIC insurance, but they can offer an alternate investment with a competitive yield for your company’s investment needs.
Our Eurodollar Time Deposits Offer
- The highest interest rate of all our investment alternatives, paid at maturity
- Deposit terms as long as one year
Keep in Mind
- Eurodollar Time Deposits are not FDIC insured—they’re an unconditional obligation of Webster Bank
- The minimum investment is $100,000
- Eurodollar Time Deposits must link to a Webster Deposit Account
To invest in our Eurodollar Time Deposits, first open a Webster deposit account.
For more details on Eurodollar Time Deposits, please call us at 1-888-578-2323, or email email@example.com.
Eurodollar Time Deposits are an unconditional obligation of Webster Bank, but carry no FDIC insurance.