Webster Visa® Business Real Rewards card
Use rewards the way you want² — with no cap on points. Plus, cards distributed to employees all go to your rewards points total.
- Earn 1.5 points monthly for every $1 you spend on eligible net purchases (equal to 1.5% cash back)1
- No caps or limits on the number of points you can earn and you have five years to redeem for rewards2
- 2,500 bonus rewards points awarded after first purchase3
- Spend analysis tool helps you organize and track overall spending
- Free employee cards with individual credit limits
- Employee card rewards points towards the business owner's points total
1Real Rewards: You will earn 1.5 Reward Points (“Points”) for each dollar of eligible Net Purchases made with your Account within a billing cycle (equal to 1.5% cash back). Monthly net purchase points will be applied each billing cycle. Points expire five years from the end of the quarter in which they are earned.
2The Elan Rewards Program is subject to change. Rewards are earned on eligible net purchases. Net purchases are purchases minus credits and returns. Not all transactions are eligible to earn rewards, such as Advances, Balance Transfers and Convenience Checks. Upon approval, see your Cardmember Agreement for details. You may not redeem Points, and you will immediately lose all of your Points, if your Account is closed to future transactions (including, but not limited to, due to Program misuse, failure to pay, bankruptcy, or death).
3Bonus rewards points or cash back will be applied 6 to 8 weeks after first purchase and are not awarded for balance transfers or cash advances. One-time bonus rewards will be awarded after eligible net purchases totaling $2,000 or more are made to your account within three months from account opening.
The creditor and issuer of these cards is Elan Financial Services, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.