Webster Visa® Business Rewards PLUS card
This card gives you more ways to earn points. It's a great choice if you travel a lot on business. You'll get rewards for flights and hotels plus a large amount of bonus points just for enrolling.
- Earn 3 points monthly for every $1 you spend the most on: mobile phone services, hotels, and airlines1
- Earn 1.5 points monthly for every $1 you spend on eligible net purchases1
- Receive 20,000 one-time bonus rewards points after you spend $2,000 in the first three months2
- No cap or limit on total cash back you can earn3
- Five years to redeem for rewards3
- Spend analysis tool helps you organize and track overall spending
- Free employee cards with individual credit limits
- Employee card rewards points towards the business owner's points total
¹Rewards PLUS: Points expire five years from the end of the quarter in which they are earned. You will earn 1.5 Reward Points (“Points”) for each dollar of eligible Net Purchases made with your Account. You may earn additional Points for purchases at merchants that are classified as: airlines, cellular phone services, or hotels (each, a “Category”). You will earn an additional 1.5 Reward Points (for a total of 3 Reward Points) for each dollar of Net Purchases in the one Category that has the highest total Net Purchases charged to your Account (the “Highest Category”) during each billing cycle.
²Bonus rewards points or cash back will be applied 6 to 8 weeks after first purchase and are not awarded for balance transfers or cash advances. One-time bonus rewards will be awarded after eligible net purchases totaling $2,000 or more are made to your account within three months from account opening.
³The Elan Rewards Program is subject to change. Rewards are earned on eligible net purchases. Net purchases are purchases minus credits and returns. Not all transactions are eligible to earn rewards, such as Advances, Balance Transfers and Convenience Checks. Upon approval, see your Cardmember Agreement for details. You may not redeem Points, and you will immediately lose all of your Points, if your Account is closed to future transactions (including, but not limited to, due to Program misuse, failure to pay, bankruptcy, or death).
The creditor and issuer of these cards is Elan Financial Services, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.