Business lines of credit
You may not need capital today but you might tomorrow. A business line of credit puts funds at your disposal – draw on it as you see fit and only pay interest on what you borrow.
Set it up today
Why wait until crunch time? With a business line of credit, you can have financing approved and waiting for your use.
- Lines of credit ranging from $10,000 to $2,000,000
- Competitive rates and flexible repayment options just for businesses
- Funds available on demand without a waiting period
- Clear terms and conditions with no surprises
- Preferred rates with a Webster business checking account and automatic payment deductions
Fast Track your business loan application
Whether you’re a sole proprietor or a small business with 250 employees, you’re moving at the speed of business. Through Fast Track, you can easily apply for up to $250,000. We’ll give you an answer quickly so you can plot your course — then floor it.
All credit products, pricing and overdraft protection are subject to the normal credit approval process. Some applications may require further consideration and/or supplemental information, which could impact the approval process. Certain terms and conditions may apply. Total business loan exposure at Webster Bank cannot exceed $250,000 and loans can only be secured by business assets, excluding real estate. Requires a Webster business checking account, which must be opened prior to loan closing and which must be used for auto-deduct of payment.