Let Webster Be Your Partner
At Webster, our team of Healthcare Financial Service Specialists understand the industry changes that are affecting the way you manage and access financial information. They’ll work with you to develop unique medical financing solutions so you can spend less time worrying about finances, and more time caring for your patients.
Our team of Healthcare Financial Service Specialists know that every practice is different, so we’ll take the time to understand your unique goals and challenges. From there, we’ll provide a range of borrowing options created solely for the medical industry, as well as ongoing support to make sure you’re reaching your financial goals.
Connect with us today to review our Healthcare Financial Services offerings and get specialized support for:
- Cash flow lending. We understand the challenges of fully collateralizing every transaction. That’s why we analyze your business cash flow during the credit underwriting decision.
- Practice transfer loans. Whether you’re purchasing an existing practice or financing a buy-in to a practice, we’ll help you overcome any collateral obstacles.
- Leasehold improvements. Looking to upgrade or expand your business? We’ll guide you toward the right financing solutions to help you grow.
- Owner occupied mortgages. Our specialty bankers can help make the process of purchasing your building easier.
- Unique financing needs. Let our experts help you find financing solutions for EMR, healthcare IT, and other practice management hardware, software, and training costs.
- SBA lending. When conventional lending isn’t right for your business, we’ll help you explore SBA product offerings as well.
- Everyday banking. Our industry specialists will go beyond lending to ensure your checking, savings and credit card needs are met.
- Money and time saving solutions. While you’re busy running your business, we’ll work to provide you with competitive pricing and discounts as well as simplified application processes.
All credit products and pricing are subject to the normal credit approval process. Some applications may require further consideration and/or supplemental information. Certain terms and conditions may apply. SBA guaranteed products may also be subject to additional terms, conditions and fees. Requires a Webster business checking account which must be opened prior to loan closing and which must be used for auto-deduct of payment.