Webster’s interest-bearing account for attorneys was designed to help you help a greater cause.
- Checking account for law firms
- Earned interest goes to legal aid
- No monthly service fee
As part of our package of financial solutions customized for attorneys and law firms, Webster offers IOLTA (Interest on Lawyers Trust Accounts) Checking.
Our account lets you hold your clients’ funds in an interest-bearing account with the earnings sent automatically to your state’s bar foundation—which means less bookkeeping and more convenience for you.
And with the interest going to support legal aid and our justice system, everyone benefits at the end.
Our IOLTA Business Checking Account Offers You
- Faster access to funds
- Competitive interest rates
- Convenient Online Banking and Bill Pay
- $50 off first order of Harland brand business checks
Keep in Mind
- There’s no monthly service charge, but miscellaneous fees may apply
- We offer IOLA in New York
- Offer good on business accounts only
- Bank rules and regulations apply
- Rates and fees may vary by state and region
For more information on our IOLTA Account, please call us at 1-877-366-9898.