Positive cash flow is the secret to any successful company. When you have cash on hand, you can pay your employees, buy equipment, seize new opportunities and simply run your business more efficiently.
That’s why we offer Webster Cash Flow Pro® - a combination of tools and support you need to understand, manage and maximize your cash flow for short-term stability and long-term growth. Just talk to one of our Certified Business Bankers* to get started.
Webster Cash Flow Pro® Services
Get fast access to cash
Quick and secure receivables solutions make it easy for customers to pay you, and for you to process their payments. Our receivables solutions can help your business get paid faster with:
- Merchant Services**: For credit and debit card acceptance
- Webster Payment-Link®: For secure online payments
- Lockbox Processing: To collect and process payments on the day they’re received
Protect the integrity of your accounts and your business with our Positive Pay fraud prevention services.
Check Positive Pay: Reports any discrepancies between your issued checks and those presented for payment against your account.
Payee Name Positive Pay: Reports any discrepancies between payee names on clearing checks and checks you’ve issued.
Teller Positive Pay: Provides additional layer of fraud protection when checks are presented at Webster branches.
ACH Positive Pay and Debit Block: Protect your account from unauthorized or potentially fraudulent ACH debits.
Web-Link® Dual Control: Allows you to designate user roles and responsibilities that can crosscheck activity.
Follow these links for more information on fraud protection:
Make payments quickly
We have lots of payment options to help you maintain cash on hand by paying vendors and employees quickly and securely:
- Webster Business Checking: A range of options let you choose the account that fits your business needs.
- Online Bill Pay: Lets you schedule payments in advance, edit payments, and see payment status.
- Webster Business Credit Cards: Three card options give you purchasing power, plus a host of rewards. (Cards provided through Elan Financial.)
- Wires: For same-day wire transfers in U.S. or foreign currency, to domestic or international banks.
- Automated Clearing House (ACH): Lowers your payment-processing costs and eliminates lost or stolen checks.
Grow your business
Boost liquidity and profits with borrowing options that can maximize your cash on hand while you invest in new growth opportunities.
- Term Loans: Available from $10,000 to $2,000,000 with competitive rates for small businesses and preferred rates for Webster Business Checking customers.
- Lines of Credit: Lets you borrow only what you need to provide a great solution for last minute equipment needs, cash flow issues, etc.
- Commercial Real Estate: Help you purchase, construct, renovate, and refinance your business real estate projects.
- SBA Loans: As a preferred lender with the Small Business Administration (SBA), we can help you get a more flexible SBA loan with fewer restrictions.
If you’re ready to increase your income, and reduce expenses, and improve your cash flow, make an appointment with a Webster Certified Business Banker near you.
*Certified Business Banker: Webster teamed with Moody’s Analytics to certify its bankers in financial analysis, risk evaluation, and management expertise.
**Webster Bank Merchant Services are offered through an agreement between Webster Bank, N.A. and First Data Merchant Services Corporation. Merchant account is subject to credit approval.
Business loans and lines of credit are subject to normal credit approval process. Some applications may require further consideration and/or supplemental information.
The creditor and issuer of the Visa Card is Élan Financial Services, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.