Managing a not-for-profit organization presents unique industry challenges that often aren’t addressed through a conventional approach to lending and financing. That’s why we’ve assembled a dedicated team of not-for-profit specialists to help you reach your goals.
Let Webster Be Your Partner
Our team of not-for-profit specialists will work closely with you to find the best borrowing options for both your short-term goals and long-term mission. Anytime you have questions or need product recommendations, we’ll have timely answers.
Connect with us today to review our Not-For-Profit Financial Services offerings and get specialized support for:
- Unique financing needs. We’ll work with you and your Board of Directors to offer lending solutions tailored to your financial operations.
- Lease financing options. We’ll help you find a flexible and cost-effective solution.
- SBA lending. When conventional lending isn’t right for your not-for-profit, we’ll help you explore SBA product offerings as well.
- Everyday banking. Our industry specialists will go beyond lending to ensure your checking, savings and credit card needs are met.
- Money and time saving solutions. While you’re busy running your not-for-profit, we’ll work to provide you with competitive pricing and discounts as well as simplified application processes.
All credit products, pricing and overdraft protection are subject to the normal credit approval process. Some applications may require further consideration and/or supplemental information. Certain terms and conditions may apply. SBA guaranteed products may also be subject to additional terms, conditions and fees. Requires a Webster business checking account which must be opened prior to loan closing and which must be used for auto-deduct of payment.