Health Savings Accounts for employers
Providing a vehicle for your employees' health and financial long-term wellness while keeping your company's operating costs reasonable can be challenging. A Health Savings Account (HSA) is a smart, affordable tool.
A healthy employee benefit
An HSA is a tax-advantaged health account that works with high-deductible, lower-premium plans; giving your employees the opportunity to save on a pre-tax basis for current and future medical expenses. It keeps your employees engaged because they get to manage their healthcare dollars and an HSA can be a very powerful feature for attracting talent.
Benefits for your business
- Opportunity to provide high-quality coverage while staying competitive
- Employees own their HSA so unused balances roll and grow each year
- No payroll taxes on employees’ HSA contributions
- Federal tax deductions for any employer contributions to HSAs
- Dedicated support and expertise to help you reach your goals
HSA Bank is a division of Webster Bank, N.A.