Tailored money management
- IOLTA accounts with interest automatically sent to the State Bar Association if your firm handles real estate closings
- Client account management through Webster Web-Link®, our advanced online cash management platform
- Convenient Webster Deposit Link®, giving you the extra convenience of workplace depositing
- Payroll services1 to help you save time with bookkeeping expenses
- Business checking options
- Merchant card services2 to assist with collecting fees and retainers
- SBA lending
The business of doing business
While meeting the needs of your clients, you still have a business to run. Variable cash flow, specialized bookkeeping, and escrow management are just some of the specialized aspects of a law firm. As your banking partner we can offer comprehensive advice and private banking solutions.
Clear, convenient, comprehensive³
It’s important to be able to keep business and personal expenses separate so that you can have control of your cash flow. Our suite of business credit cards do just that with access to free spending reports and the purchase power you need.
- Hiring specialized staff to expand your practice’s areas
- New properties to potentially add locations
- Building contingency practices
Plus, through Webster Private Bank, we can assist with long-term investment strategies and risk management4.
¹Payroll Services are offered through a joint marketing agreement with Complete Payroll Solutions, LLC.
²Webster Bank Merchant Services are offered through a joint marketing agreement between Webster Bank, N.A. and First Data Corporation.
³All credit products, pricing and overdraft protection are subject to the normal credit approval process. Some applications may require further consideration and/or supplemental information. Certain terms and conditions may apply. SBA guaranteed products may also be subject to additional terms, conditions and fees. All loans/lines of credit require a Webster business checking account which must be opened prior to loan closing and which must be used for auto-deduct of payment.
⁴Investment, trust, credit and banking services are offered by Webster Private Bank, a division of Webster Bank, N.A. Investment products offered by Webster Private Bank are not FDIC or government insured; are not guaranteed by Webster Bank; may involve investment risks, including loss of principal amount invested; and are not deposits or other obligations of Webster Bank. Webster Private Bank is not in the business of providing tax or legal advice. Consult with your independent attorney, tax consultant or other professional advisor for final recommendations and before changing or implementing any financial, tax or estate planning advice.