Tailored money management
- IOLTA accounts with interest automatically sent to the State Bar Association if your firm handles real estate closings
- Client account management through Webster Web-Link®, our advanced online cash management platform
- Convenient Webster Deposit Link®, giving you the extra convenience of workplace depositing
- Payroll services1 to help you save time with bookkeeping expenses
- Business checking options
- Merchant card services2 to assist with collecting fees and retainers
- SBA lending
The business of doing business
While meeting the needs of your clients, you still have a business to run. Variable cash flow, specialized bookkeeping, and escrow management are just some of the specialized aspects of a law firm. As your banking partner we can offer comprehensive advice and private banking solutions.
Clear, convenient, comprehensive³
It’s important to be able to keep business and personal expenses separate so that you can have control of your cash flow. Our suite of business credit cards do just that with access to free spending reports and the purchase power you need.
- Hiring specialized staff to expand your practice’s areas
- New properties to potentially add locations
- Building contingency practices
Plus, through Webster Private Bank, we can assist with long-term investment strategies and risk management4.