Healthcare and medical services
Practice makes perfect! Get that healthy glow that comes from bankers who know where you’re coming from. We can tailor services and products to maximize your financial potential, from day-to day operations to long-term growth.
Tailored money management
- Convenient Webster Deposit Link®, giving you the extra convenience of workplace depositing
- Business Checking options
- Multiple Savings plans
- Merchant card services1 with next day funding
Strategies and management²
Through Webster Private Bank, we can offer comprehensive advice and solutions to help you build your practice's portfolio and manage potential risks.
Wide range of insurance options
- Directors and officers liability protection (D&O)
- Errors & Omissions (E&O)
- Property and casualty insurance
- Pensions and retirement plans
- Employee benefits (including medical, dental, life, and disability)
- Workers’ compensation
Breadth of experience
Our medical industry specialists have provided financial services and support for healthcare professionals, their staffs and families; working closely with:
- Physician groups and dental practices
- Hospitals and long-term care providers
- Senior living and home health care facilities
- Foundations and group home operators
- Health insurers and 3rd party administrators
New community urgent care
Dr. Steven Heffer knew his community needed an urgent care center. He had over 20 years of experience in emergency medicine but none as a business owner. Financing a freestanding hospital wouldn’t be easy — and 12 months of pursuing support left him still at square one. Until the day he walked into Webster Bank.
Clear and convenient financing
Keep business and personal expenses separate, gain access to free spending reports and manage your business cash flow with our suite of Business credit cards⁴.
We can provide low-cost financing and leasing options including:
Pivoting in the face of challenge
Newport Mental Health services approximately 2,000 people a year. When Rhode Island changed the state’s Medicaid payment process, CEO Jamie Lehane suddenly found himself with a cash flow crunch. Normally, this is a red flag for most banks, but Jamie got a different answer from Webster.