It's not just a loan. It's power to grow.
First, gather the following information.
To complete the application, you’ll need to provide general information about your business and personal information about each owner, including the following:
For the business:
- Tax Identification Number (TIN)
- Most Recent Federal Business Tax Return (complete return required)
- Number of years you have owned the business
- Information on your current business deposit & loan accounts (if not with Webster Bank, N.A.)
For the owner(s):
- Name, Address and Phone Number
- Social Security Number & Date of Birth
- Percentage of ownership
- Personal income and financial information
All credit products, pricing and overdraft protection are subject to the normal credit approval process. Some applications may require further consideration and/or supplemental information. Certain terms and conditions may apply. SBA guaranteed products may also be subject to additional terms, conditions and fees. Requires a Webster business checking account which must be opened prior to loan closing and which must be used for auto-deduct of payment.