Webster Visa® Business Bonus Rewards PLUS Card
Earn More Rewards
- Earn 1 point for every net $1 you spend
- Get a 50% bonus on all points earned every month, automatically
- No caps or limit to the points you can earn
- Redeem your points for cash back, merchandise, travel and gift cards from popular retailers
- You have five years to redeem your points for rewards2
- $50 cash back with your first purchase3
- Redemption starts at $2,500 points for $25 cash back, or redeem 25,000 points for round-trip airfare up to $325
Enjoy Special Business Card Member Benefits
- Organize and track your overall spending with our helpful expense management tool, Spend Analysis
- Get free employee cards with individual credit limits
- Accumulate employee card rewards points towards the business owner’s points total
Do I have online access to my account?
Absolutely – log into Online Banking 24/7 to review your spending, make payments and more.
Why do I need a small business credit card?
Not only does a unique credit card provide your small business with a useful financing tool, it can help keep your spending more organized. It also gives you the opportunity to earn rewards for your purchases and put that cash back into your business. (Or maybe towards a much-needed vacation.)
How do I apply for a small business credit card?
You can apply online in minutes – just answer a few questions about you and your business to get started.
The 50% more in bonus rewards consists of 1 Reward Point for each dollar of Net Purchases plus an additional 50% (0.50) in points awarded based upon the total points earned on Net Purchases within a billing cycle (total 1.5 points).
The Elan Rewards Program is subject to change. Points expire five years from the end of the quarter in which they are earned.
Reward points can be redeemed as a cash deposit to a checking or savings account or as a statement credit to your credit card account. First purchase bonus points will be applied 6 to 8 weeks after first purchase and are not awarded for balance transfers or cash advances. First use bonus points are awarded only on Authorized Officer purchases. Monthly net purchase bonus points will be applied each billing cycle. Net purchases are purchases minus credits and returns.
The creditor and issuer of these credit cards is Elan Financial Services pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Subject to credit approval.