1. Eligibility Quiz
The first section of the application contains the eligibility quiz, which will ask you a few questions to determine if your organization fits within the giving guidelines. If you meet the guidelines, you will be directed to the online application.
2. Online Application
The online application will collect a variety of information. You will be able to save a draft of your application at any time and a link to the draft application will be emailed to you. Be sure to save the most recent email with the link to your application. Webster will not have access to your information until you submit your application.
3. Required Documentation
The following documents must be submitted/attached to your application to be considered for funding:
- Verification of tax ID Number (EIN) proving 501(c)3 status
- Letter of request that includes:
- Explanation of your organization's success and mission statement
- List of board of directors and funders/sponsors
- Description of Webster's relationship with your organization, including past contributions from the bank, volunteer involvement and any existing business relationship
- Organization's financial statements
- Details about sponsorship opportunities (if applicable)
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis throughout the year.
If applying for funding related to an event, please make your submission 6-8 weeks prior to event date.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, kindly refrain from calling or emailing regarding the status of your application. We will contact you if additional information is necessary and you will be notified as soon as a decision has been made.
Problems with Application
If you are experiencing technical difficulties and need assistance in submitting or accessing your online application, please email us at CommAffairs@WebsterBank.com.
For all other Webster inquiries, please contact Customer Service at 800-325-2424.