At Webster, we’re helping manufacturing businesses run more efficiently and effectively with flexible solutions made to order.
Overview + Offerings
As one of the largest independent banks in New England, Webster has years of experience working with local manufacturing businesses. Because we understand the challenges you face, our Relationship Managers work closely with you to choose and customize the best products for your needs.
Webster can offer your manufacturing business:
Customized Financing Solutions
At Webster, we can tailor loans to meet your needs as well as expedite closing dates. Our products include:
- Asset-based financing
- Equipment financing
- Loans for payroll
Our credit and loan services can help your business:
- Acquire or lease crucial equipment
- Secure added liquidity or working capital during economic swings
- Expand overseas capabilities and clients
Sophisticated Money Management
Our range of checking and savings accounts, and specialized cash management solutions offer:
- Real-time online access for all your Webster accounts
- Cost-effective payroll and bookkeeping
- Overdraft protection for unexpected events
Range of Insurance Services + Employee Benefits
To help you prepare for the unexpected and protect your business, we offer services, through our relationship with USI, including:
- Property + Casualty insurance
- Employee benefits—including medical, dental, life, and disability
- Workers’ Compensation
Long-Term Investment Strategies + Risk Management
From high-yield Jumbo CDs to low-risk government securities, Webster’s Treasury Services and Investments offer ways to build your business portfolio as well as manage potential risks.
To learn more about our Manufacturing services, please call us at 1-877-864-2037.