Webster Capital Finance provides equipment financing for the most complicated deals, making it easy in the process.
Just as the economy has ups and downs, so do our customers. To survive and thrive, you need a relationship more than a deal. That is the essence of our hard-earned reputation: we will deliver on our commitments.
Recent and notable success stories
We were proud to finance a new asphalt plant to a major southwestern infrastructure company.
Extended our 17-year relationship to help grow the fleet of a Southwestern U.S. crane company
We helped a Midwestern sanitation firm acquire ecologically advanced refuse trucks.
- Tax-advantaged-leasing, including TRAC and split TRAC structures
- Fair market value (FMV), early buy out, sale leasebacks and pre-approved lines
- Traditional debt financing, including 100% financing
- Application-only solution with 24-hour turnaround for qualified deals
- Customized and flexible terms, including fixed and floating rates
- On- and off-balance sheet financings (tax & non-tax, operating & capital)
- Structured to meet specific customer equipment needs, financial and tax criteria
We speak your language
Packaged within every solution we structure is years of expertise in your vertical. Our sector experts understand the unique challenges you face. This intellectual capital leads to faster turnaround times and an ability to offer customized financing that meets your goals and needs.
Equipment financing experts
When you work with your Webster team, you partner with sector experts with an average of over 25 years of experience. Each has a track record of helping companies of all sizes with many needs succeed.
All loans are subject to credit approval.