Disbursements via ACH origination
Automated Clearing House (ACH) gives your organization the capability to process fast, electronic secure payments and ultimately, optimize your working capital management.
ACH is accessed through Webster Web-Link® and direct file transmission. Webster can also receive files from your payroll provider in order to streamline your payroll processing. This solution allows you to control timing of your payables, increases accuracy with electronic payments and reduces operational costs.
Features and benefits
- Cost-effective alternative to checks to pay employees and suppliers
- Federal and state tax payments
- Same-day ACH offers flexibility to expedite your transactions
- Ability to process a large number of transactions via templates, file import and processing to multiple recipients through a single batch
- Reduces processing fees
- Eliminates lost or stolen checks as well as time spent reconciling manual checks
- Can set up recurring schedules to automatically process transactions
- Ability to approve transactions via mobile device
- Detail and summary reports available
- Access up to 18 months of payment history
- Template and recipient information can be saved for future use