A comprehensive business banking solution to meet your needs
- Unlimited transactions
- Unlimited daily cash deposits
- The complete business banking solution
Webster Complete Business Checking account is a comprehensive banking solution designed with all the services and features you need to run your business and help manage your cash flow – all for one, low, fixed monthly fee. With Webster Complete Business Checking you’ll enjoy ease and convenience in your banking, so you spend less time worrying about your banking and more time focusing on your business.
- Free Webster Visa® Business Debit Card
- Free Online Banking with free Bill Pay and Tax Payments
- Free mobile banking1
- Free Balance alerts to easily stay on top of your account activity2
- Sole proprietors can see both your business and personal account information together
- Statement eDelivery for easy, paperless viewing of your monthly statements online
- Check images returned to you each month
- Payroll Services3 available so you can pay your employees via Direct Deposit
- Unlimited transactions, Unlimited daily cash deposits & Unlimited incoming wires
- Free ATMs anywhere – even rebates of other banks' ATM fees
- Discount of $50 on first order of Harland Clarke brand business checks
- $10 Discount on Webster Business Remote Deposit ($35 per month)
- Loan discounts with automatic deduction from Webster checking account
And to Complete Your Relationship, take advantage of NEW Relationship Package6 Benefits! By opening a primary, and one to two additional, secondary Webster Complete Business Checking accounts, you now have a "relationship package".
This qualifies you for special pricing, and merchant7 and payroll service benefits, including:
- No monthly service charge on your Primary Account when the balances in your Relationship Package combine to meet your monthly average balance requirement of $7,500.
- Secondary account(s)4 in the relationship will always have the monthly service charge waived
- Primary Account owners get a free personal WebsterOne® Relationship Checking account
- Free Features, including: Stop Payment, Overdraft Protection Transfer, Official Checks & Free Standard Travelers Checks for One
Keep in Mind
Federal tax types to include: 940, 941, 943, 945, 990, 1041, 1042, 1120
Webster Complete Business Checking
- You must be enrolled in Webster Online Services to use Webster Mobile Banking. Check with your mobile services provider for any charges that may apply for data usage on your phone.
- Balance alert notifications will not be sent between the hours of 11:00 pm and 6:00 am EST. There are no fees assessed by Webster for this service, although your wireless provider or Internet Service Provider may charge a fee for receipt of messages to your mobile device or computer.
- Webster’s Payroll Services are offered through a marketing agreement with Complete Payroll Solutions (CPS).
- Webster will not charge any fees for using non-Webster ATMs. If you are charged a fee by another bank for using its ATM, we will rebate the fee. Product features are subject to change at any time. See a banker for details.
- $21.95 monthly service charge. Minimum opening deposit of $500 is required. Monthly service charge waived by maintaining a monthly average balance of at least $7,500. Other miscellaneous fees may apply. Webster will waive the monthly maintenance fee on up to two additional Webster Complete Business Checking accounts when you open and maintain a Webster Complete Business Checking account. All charges for excess transactions and excess daily cash deposits will apply to the additional Webster Complete Business Checking accounts. Offer is subject to change at any time. See a banker for details. Cash management services not available with this account. Offer good on business accounts only. Bank rules and regulations apply. Rates and fees may vary by state and region.
- Linking accounts offers more benefits: You may create a relationship package of up to 3 Webster Complete Business Checking accounts or up to 3 Webster Complete Business Checking with Interest accounts. The aggregated monthly average balance of these accounts (the "relationship package") will be calculated to determine if the account designated as the Primary is entitled to a service charge waiver based on maintaining the monthly average balance required to avoid the monthly service charge for that statement period. Secondary linked accounts will always be free of the monthly service charge, provided a primary account is present. Authorized signers on any of the accounts are entitled to determine which accounts are included in the relationship package provided that they are a signer on each of the accounts they designate. Accounts can be added or removed at the sole discretion of the signers on the individual accounts in the relationship package. If you remove or close the Primary account in the relationship, it will result in dissolving the relationship package and subject each account to the monthly average balance requirement to waive the monthly service charge. In addition, removal of one of the secondary accounts from the relationship, by a signer, may result in the Primary account being subject to a service charge without notice to all other signers, should the monthly aggregated balances fall below the balance to waive threshold.
- Webster's Merchant Services are offered through a marketing agreement between Webster Bank, N.A. and First Data Corporation.