At Webster, we understand that the faster your customers’ payments are processed, the faster your business gets paid.
- Reduces clerical accounting work
- Offers same-day processing
- Provides custom reporting
Collecting and processing payments doesn’t have to be a time-consuming, clerical burden. With Webster’s Wholesale and Retail Lockbox Processing, we do the bookkeeping work for you, and handle your payments’ processing on the same day they’re received.
Here’s How Lockbox Processing Works
- 1. Your customers remit payment to you through a regional post office box.
- 2. Webster picks them up that day, then copies, endorses, and deposits the items the same day.
- 3. We re-associate the payments with any additional remittance information—along with custom data reports—and deliver them to you online via Webster Web-Link®, on a CD-ROM, or through FTP delivery.
Webster’s Lockbox Processing Offers You
- The convenience of automatic deposits
- Custom analytics for more effective accounting
- Timely reporting, for automatic receivables bookkeeping
- Easy access to deposit documents for fast accounting research
To learn more about Lockbox Processing or our other Cash Management services, please call us at 1-888-932-2256.
Want to explore more? Experience Our Cash Management Services.