New and returning students at UConn’s main campus in Storrs, Conn., aren’t the only ones gearing up for the fall semester. Construction of our 169th banking center is just about finished, and we’re dotting our i’s and crossing our t’s to officially open our doors to the public any day now. We are thrilled to open in time to welcome faculty, students and their families to our new banking center at the Storrs Development Center.
What makes this banking center unique?
The 1,485-square-foot banking center will feature our new state-of-the-art design, Universal Bankers, as well as Wi-Fi and a 24/7 deposit box. To top it all off, it will be managed by Webster bankers who are also UConn alumni.
- From the moment you walk in, you’ll feel welcome at Webster.
- Our Universal Bankers are able to help customers with a wider range of advisory services. Our Banking Center Manager is also certified to assist small businesses with their specialized financial needs.
- Growing both personal and business accounts in the Storrs area makes the area more vibrant for everyone – more things to do and more places to see.
- Wi-Fi hotspot is super convenient.
- No one understands the needs of UConn students more than people who have lived the experience themselves. UConn alumni are leading the way - Emma Lindsay, who joined us May 20, will be the Storrs banking center manager; Greg Wilson is your assistant manager.
What will the banking center look like?
Take a look for yourself. These renderings give you a good idea of how warm and comfortable the banking center will be when it opens.
See what the finsished product looks like in our blog post, Welcome to Webster in Storrs - Banking Center of the Future.
Where will the Storrs Banking Center be located?
But before we make those pretty pictures a reality, there is still some work to do. And it’s all being done at a new, mixed-use, pedestrian-oriented, downtown Storrs Development Center (photo) adjacent to the University of Connecticut. In the photo, our banking center will be located to the left of the large archway. We are located at Storrs Development Center, 1 Royce Circle, Suite 102, Storrs, CT 06268.
What does this all mean?
An exceptional customer experience, whether you bank online, on mobile, or on campus.