It’s called a Construction-to-Permanent Loan. It’s the one loan that can take you through the entire construction process and convert to a permanent loan when your home is completed and you’re ready to move in!
One loan, one closing, four financing solutions
Whether you’re building a home from the ground up or just renovating, working with a general contractor or doing it yourself, buying land first or already own it, the Construction-to-Permanent loan can cover it all.
- Purchase/Construction: The loan will cover the purchase of your property and the cost of construction.
- Purchase/Home Improvement: The loan will cover the purchase of an existing home and improvements, such as additions, garages and renovations.
- Refinance/Construction: If you own the land you’re building on, the loan can be used to pay off your land loan or existing construction loan, as well as cover construction costs.
- Refinance/Home Improvement: If you own the property, this loan will pay off any existing mortgages on the home, as well as finance home improvements, such as additions, garages and renovations.
Flexible loan options available
At Webster, we offer a range of Construction-to-Permanent Loan options that can be customized to fit your specific financing needs. Loans are available in Connecticut, New York, Massachusetts and Rhode Island. A General Contractor is required for all Loan-to-Value (LTV) over 80% and you may be eligible for a maximum LTV of up to 90% without PMI. (Without a contractor, LTV cannot exceed 80%.) Contact your Webster mortgage banking officer for full details.
Fixed or Adjustable Rate Mortgages (ARM):
- Conforming and Jumbo loan amounts
- 5/1, 7/1 and 10/1 ARM products
- 15, 20 and 30 years for fixed rate, conforming loan amounts
- 15 and 30 years for fixed rate, jumbo loan amounts
- 30 years for ARM products
For help or answers to your questions
A Webster Mortgage Banking Officer will be happy to answer any questions you may have about our Construction-to-Permanent Loan program. If you decide that this is the type of loan that best fits your home construction plans, we can guide you through the loan process – and the construction process - from beginning to end. Here’s where to learn more.
All loans subject to credit approval. Contact a Webster mortgage banking officer for full details of program. Program is subject to change without notice and may be withdrawn at any time.
Webster Bank, N.A. Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender
© 2015 Webster Financial Corporation. All Rights Reserved.