As a Premier Checking customer, you can expect personalized support from our dedicated customer service team. We’ll make sure you’re getting the right products and services for your full range of banking needs, while saving you time and money along the way.
Key features and benefits of Premier Checking:
- No Webster fee when using other banks' ATMs1
- Refunds for other banks’ ATM fees for checking withdrawals1
- Get better rates for bigger balances
- Access to a Premier Savings account with great rates
- Access to special loan discounts* on home equity loans and lines, mortgages and personal loans, with an automatic payment deduction (ACH) from your Webster Bank personal checking account
- Free incoming wire transfers
- Free official, teller and travelers checks (including custom-style checks)
- Simple ways to waive the monthly service charge of $21.954
Features that come standard with all our checking accounts:
- Access to over 300 Webster ATMs and an extensive network of branches
- Free and convenient Online Banking, Online Bill Pay and Statement eDelivery
- Free mobile banking2
- Free balance alerts to help you stay on top of your account activity3
- Free Visa® Debit Card
Easy ways to make Premier Checking free4
Maintain $10,000 in combined checking, money market and savings balances
Maintain $50,000 in combined deposits or loans balances
Not sure which checking account is right for you?
Available exclusively to Premier Checking customers, our Premier Savings account links with your checking and rewards you for saving with tiered interest rates for bigger balances.
Webster will not charge any fees for using non-Webster ATMs. If you are charged a fee by another bank for using its ATM for checking withdrawals, we will rebate the fee. Product features are subject to change at any time. See a banker for details.
You must be enrolled in Webster Online Services to use Webster Mobile Banking. Message and data rates may apply. Check with your mobile services provider for any charges that may apply for data usage on your phone.
Balance alert notifications will not be sent between the hours of 11:00 pm and 6:00 am EST. There are no fees assessed by Webster for this service, although your wireless provider or Internet Service Provider may charge a fee for receipt of messages to your mobile device or computer. Message and data rates may apply.
Minimum opening deposit of $500 required. There is a $21.95 monthly service charge, waived with $10,000 in combined average checking, money market and savings balances during your monthly statement period or $50,000 adding CD, home equity and installment loan balances as of the end of your statement period. Premier Checking is a tiered rate product. Rates for each tier are subject to change at any time. Bank rules and regulations apply. Rates and fees may vary by state and region. See a banker for details.
*Special Loan Discounts – Automatic Loan Payment Offer
Customers with any personal Webster Checking Account are eligible to receive an automatic payment rate discount on Home Equity Loans and Lines, Mortgages and Personal Loans. To receive the rate discount, an automatic payment deduction (ACH) is required from your Webster Bank personal checking account. This discount does not apply to Government Assisted Mortgages. Mortgages over $1,000,000 are not eligible for the discount. All loans are subject to the credit approval process. Offer subject to change without notice and may be withdrawn at any time. Other restrictions may apply. Cannot be combined with any other offers from Webster or its affiliates. See a banker for details.