- Bump Up Option - If rates rise, just bump up.
- Easy Start-up - Opens with just $1,000.
- Guaranteed Growth - Earns interest for entire 3-year term.
- Flexible Interest Earnings - Compound, transfer, or pay-out.
3-year Bump-up CD
Holding off on buying a long-term fixed-rate CD because you think rates might go up? We understand your concern. That’s why we created our
3-year Bump-up CD. It lets you “bump up” to a higher rate if one should come along. So you don’t have to worry about missing out on a good thing.
Here's how it works:
- Option to bump up your CD rate one time during your 3-year term
- Interest can be compounded, transferred to another account, or paid to you by check
- Requires Premier or WebsterOne® checking to open.
- FDIC insured
Not sure which checking account is right for you?
1. 3-year Bump Up CD
Early Withdrawal Penalty: If any portion of the principal balance is withdrawn from your CD prior to the maturity date, an early withdrawal penalty will be imposed as permitted by law. For CDs with a term greater than one year, the penalty will be equal to 3% of the amount withdrawn plus $25.
Bump Up Option: If rates rise, you may bump up your rate once during your 3 year term. Just call us or stop by to learn how.