Timely notifications to help you stay on top of your account activity and have more peace of mind
- By email or SMS/text
- Low and high balance alerts
- Payment delivery alerts
Automatic Alerts are delivered by email when certain activities occur on your accounts.
Optional alerts include low and high balance alerts delivered by email or SMS/text message to your mobile device and online payments alerts delivered by email.
Low and High Balance Alerts
- Available for your checking and savings accounts
- Can be sent via SMS/text on your mobile device or via email. Message and data rates may apply.
- Triggered when the available balance in your account reaches the low and/or high amounts that you establish
- Establish low balance alerts to inform you when your account may be unexpectedly short on cash and to help avoid overdrafts. And remember, you can always link your savings or money market account to your checking account to help avoid overdrafts and protect your credit
- Establish high balance alerts to inform you when your account reaches the excess balance or the savings goal that you set
- You have the flexibility to temporarily suspend or resume your alerts at any time
Online Payment Alerts
- Notify you in advance when Online Payments will be delivered and to allow time to check your balance
Mobile App: Our app supports Android 2.2+ and iPhone/iPad iOS 4.3.5+. Apple and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Mobile Deposit Limits: We may establish limits that apply to the amount of any individual check, the dollar amount and number of checks that may be deposited in a day, and the dollar amount of checks that may be deposited in a multi-day period. To learn more, see the Webster Mobile Deposit Terms and Conditions. Subject to eligibility requirements. Not available with Opportunity Checking.
Mobile Banking: You must be enrolled in Webster Online Services to use Webster Mobile Banking. Message and data rates may apply. Check with your mobile services provider for any charges that may apply for data usage on your mobile device.
Balance Alert Notifications: Balance alert notifications will not be sent between the hours of 11:00 pm and 6:00 am EST. There are no fees assessed by Webster for this service. Message and data rates may apply. Check with your wireless or internet service provider for any charges that may apply for data usage.