You can automatically cover checks if you make a mistake or are unexpectedly short on cash. We offer two types of overdraft protection to avoid bounced checks and the headaches they bring.
- Automatically transfer money from your Webster savings account to cover a transaction made with insufficient available funds
- Transfer amounts are available up to your savings account’s available balance
- $10 per transfer fee is waived for Premier Checking customers (the fee is reduced to $6 for WebsterOne Checking customers)
Overdraft line of credit
- Covers transactions made with insufficient available funds up to your credit line limit
- Credit lines are available up to $5,0001
- Interest charges and a low annual fee may apply2