Visa® Debit Card
Use your card to get cash, make purchases and pay bills directly from your checking account. It’s secure, convenient and — best of all — free with your Webster checking account.
- Money is deducted directly from your checking account
- Use it at ATM’s for deposits and cash withdrawals
- Make purchases in stores or online wherever Visa is accepted
- Set up recurring payments
- Enjoy maximum purchase protection with Visa’s Zero Liability policy1
- Load it into Webster Pay2 for card controls and transaction alerts
- See itemized spending in your monthly statement
Tap to pay with your contactless debit card
Simply tap the card on the checkout terminal
Your payment is processed in seconds
Frequently asked questions
Cardholder must notify issuer promptly of any unauthorized use.
1Visa’s Zero Liability policy covers U.S issued cards only and does not apply to ATM transactions, PIN transactions not processed by Visa or commercial card transactions.