All of our home loan originators are registered with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS System). To obtain the NMLS identification number of a Webster Bank Loan Officer, please call our Client Assistance Center at 800-325-2424. The NMLS identification number can be used to search the NMLS National Database to view their background information.
The following information applies to the mortgage products featured above
- Featured Rates include 0.125% off the rate with an automatic payment deduction (ACH) from a Webster Bank Personal Checking account, for loan amounts up to $1,000,000. There are no ACH discounts for loan amounts over $1,000,000. This discount does not apply to Government Assisted Mortgages. ACH offer is subject to change without notice and may be withdrawn at any time.
- The payment amount shown includes principal and interest. Your actual payment will be higher if escrow payments for property taxes and/or insurance are made in addition to the regularly scheduled loan payment.
- Combined Loan to Value (CLTV) up to 90% for certain mortgage products, property types and loan amounts.
- Mortgages are available in CT, MA, NY and RI.
- Rate assumes purchase of a primary residence, single-family property.
- Actual rates may vary based on credit qualifications, loan amount, CLTV, term and geography. Rates are subject to change on a daily basis.
- All loans are subject to the normal credit approval process.
- APR assumes 20% down payment for a single-family property and a Loan Origination fee of $1,000 on the fixed-rate and adjustable-rate mortgages, and $1,050 on the jumbo mortgage. APR also includes 0% - 2.0% (points) of the loan amount depending on which rate option is selected.
- Interest rate will be based on an index known as the 30-day Average SOFR index published by the Federal Reserve Bank of New York.