If you're new to account alerts, you'll love how they help with your account management. Free email and mobile notifications help you track spending and stay on top of account balances.
Set up your Account Alerts
Discover how to set up your Account Alerts with step-by-step instructions and helpful visuals. Plus you’ll learn how to customize your alerts to your preferred delivery channel and set account balances. Get started receiving real-time notifications when important transactions happen in your account.
- Automatically track deposits, withdrawals, and balance activity for 24/7 peace of mind
- Customize how you receive account alerts by selecting email and/or mobile notifications
- Identify unexpected activity so you can quickly take action to protect your account
Yes! Account Alerts are an account management tool for all checking and savings accounts, free to all Webster Bank customers with a Webster Online account. Don’t have a Webster Online account? You can sign up here.
Webster Bank offers four types of Account Alerts. Low and high balance alerts advise you when your account reaches or dips below a balance that you define. Debit and credit alerts inform you when transactions exceed a dollar amount that you define, allowing you to easily monitor your account for fraudulent charges.
Yes, we’ve made it easy to set up and modify Account Alerts through your browser or the Webster Bank mobile app.
- From your browser: Log in to WebsterOnline and under the Services menu option, select “View Balance Alerts.” Here you can customize your alerts by type, method of delivery, and account limits.
- From the mobile app: Log in to the app, tap the gear icon in the upper right, and select “Manage Alerts.” Here you can customize your alerts by type, method of delivery, and account limits. Don’t have the mobile app? Download it from the Webster Bank website.
Yes. Account Alerts are 100 percent customizable and can be paused temporarily or turned off by managing your alerts through WebsterOnline or the mobile app.
Helpful videos to get you started with digital banking
Check your balances, pay bills, see your transaction history and detailed account info, search and more
It’s a snap with your Webster app
You can transfer funds between Webster and non-Webster accounts with your mobile device