- Pay bills, transfer funds, reset your password, view transactions, manage your account and more
- Set up recurring transactions, like paying a vendor every month or automatic contributions to another account
- It's a secure online banking experience: see how Webster safeguards your online transactions and personal information
- Protected by our enhanced online security features, conveniently access statements online
- Receive balance alerts and service emails to stay informed of important activity, avoid overdraft and safeguard your account
- Works seamlessly on both your computer and mobile device
How to get started
Enroll in Digital Banking
Spend less time banking and have more time to spend on what's important to you
Download our app
Manage your money from your mobile device with the latest in mobile banking technology
Call us anytime 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Webster Mobile Banking app
Get our free app on your Apple mobile device (phone or tablet)
Get our free app in the Google Play Store
Use your browser of choice to bank online from your computer or mobile device
Frequently Asked Questions
Online Banking is free for all Webster Customers.
Yes. You can view just about any account on your online banking profile – checking, savings, money market and CDs, as well as mortgage, home equity loans and lines and consumer loans. You can also access your brokerage and Webster credit card accounts.
The service is not supported outside the United States.
Yes. You can export your statements in the following formats: PDF, Quicken, Text, CSV, and Excel.
Yes. You can view and print individual checks (and deposit slips) by clicking on the icon from your online statement, transaction history or search results. The front and back of your check are displayed.
Yes. You can access your online accounts from any computer. You may be asked additional information upon logging in. This helps protect you by keeping unauthorized people from accessing your information.
This might happen if you have made a change to your browser. Before answering a challenge question or entering in your password, make sure that you are going to the legitimate bank website. The easiest way to ensure this is by tying the URL of WebsterOnline, www.websteronline.com, directly into your web browser.
When you visit your local banking center office, you know our faces and we know yours. Enhanced Online Security does the same thing over the internet. It is a method to identify us to you and you to us. We check the computer(s) or device(s) that you are using to access the website. Typically you access the website from one or two different computers such as your home and work computers. Enhanced Online security remembers your device. No personal or private data is stored.