Special services for those who serve our country.
- Special discounts and services for those that have served
- No monthly checking fee
- Free ATMs Anywhere1
At Webster we take your banking personally. We’ve developed special benefits that are exclusive for retired veterans and active US Military personnel. Webster recognizes the commitment and sacrifices that men, women and their families make in serving our country. That’s why we’re pleased to offer a banking program with services and savings especially for you.
WebsterOne® Relationship Checking Benefits1
- No monthly fee
- No minimum balance requirement
- ATMs with no Webster fee and rebates of the ATM fees charged by other banks, including International ATMs
Business Loan Benefits2
- Discounts may be available to military personnel or retired veterans who own a business or are looking to start a business through the SBA Veterans Advantage program.
$500 Mortgage Rebate3
- Great rates and fast service come standard. But military personnel receive an exclusive $500 rebate at the closing.
Additional Rate discounts4
Receive valuable rate discounts when you use your WebsterOne Relationship checking account to make automatic payments on select Webster loans:
- Home Equity Loans and Lines
- Auto Loans
- Personal Loans
- Discounts available to military personnel or retired veterans who own a business or are looking to start a business through the SBA Veterans Advantage program.
Keep in mind
- WebsterOne Relationship checking: minimum opening deposit of $50 required. Normally there is a $16.95 (or $14.95 with direct deposit) monthly service charge if combined monthly average balance of $4,000 in checking, savings or money market accounts or $20,000 in combined deposit (checking, savings, CDs or money market) or home equity and installment loan balances is not maintained. Webster will not charge any fees for checking withdrawals at non-Webster ATMs and will rebate you if another financial institution charges you a fee for using its ATM. Tax reporting may apply. Product features are subject to change at any time.
- Business loans and lines of credit are subject to normal credit approval process. Some applications may require further consideration and/or supplemental information. Requires a Webster business checking account which must be opened prior to loan closing and which must be used for auto-deduct of payment in order to receive the discounted rate as referenced above. Webster Business Checking and SBA guaranteed products may be subject to additional terms, conditions and fees.
- $500 rebate will be issued at the time your mortgage loan is closed. Offer is valid for 1-4 family owner occupied properties only. All loans are subject to credit approval.
- All loans and lines of credit are subject to the credit approval process. An interest rate reduction is available on several lending options when automatic payments (ACH) are set up from a Webster Checking Account. Certain restrictions apply. Offer cannot be combined with offers from Webster or its affiliates. Eligibility and the amount of discount given for ACH payments depends on a variety of factors including loan amount and loan product type. Ask an associate for details or call 1-888-4Webster for a list of the current discounts available.