Our best account with exclusive services and features
- Our best relationship account
- Most competitive rates and loan discounts
- Rebates of other bank’s ATM fees1
As a Premier Checking customer, you’ll experience the very best Webster has to offer. Our Premier Checking account is part of our Webster Premier Banking suite. It provides exclusive services, features and rates to meet the full range of your banking needs. Let our dedicated customer service team work with you personally to ensure your needs are being met in the most cost - and time-efficient manner.
Premier Checking Offers You
- All the benefits of our other checking accounts
- With an extensive network of branches and ATMs, we're everywhere you need us to be
- No Webster fee when using another banks's ATM1
- Free and convenient Online Banking, Online Bill Pay and Statement eDelivery
- Free mobile banking2
- Balance alerts to easily stay on top of your account activity3
- Special loan discounts available on home equity loans and lines, mortgages and personal loans, with an automatic payment deduction (ACH) from your Webster Bank personal checking account*
- Competitive interest rates
- Combined balances help to avoid fees
- Free custom-style checks4
- Tiered interest rates—better rates for bigger balances
- Rebates of other banks' ATM fees1
- Premier Visa® Debit Card
- Access to Premier Savings account with great rates
- Free incoming wire transfers
- Free official, teller, and travelers checks
- Opportunity to earn maximum rewards with our Visa Bonus Rewards Plus Card6 or our Webster Cash Rewards American Express Card6
- Monthly service fee waived when you open a Webster Business Value Checking account. Learn more today!
Keep in Mind
Premier CheckingWebster will not charge any fees for using non-Webster ATMs. If you are charged a fee by another bank for using its ATM, we will rebate the fee. Product features are subject to change at any time. See a banker for details.
You must be enrolled in Webster Online Services to use Webster Mobile Banking. Message and data rates may apply. Check with your mobile services provider for any charges that may apply for data usage on your phone.
Balance alert notifications will not be sent between the hours of 11:00 pm and 6:00 am EST. There are no fees assessed by Webster for this service, although your wireless provider or Internet Service Provider may charge a fee for receipt of messages to your mobile device or computer. Message and data rates may apply.
Shipping and handling fees apply.
Minimum opening deposit of $500 required. There is a $21.95 monthly service charge, waived with $10,000 in combined average checking, money market and savings balances during your monthly statement period or $50,000 adding CD, home equity and installment loan balances as of the end of your statement period. Premier Checking is a tiered rate product. Rates for each tier are subject to change at any time. Bank rules and regulations apply. Rates and fees may vary by state and region. See a banker for details.
The creditor and issuer of these credit cards is Elan Financial Services, pursuant to separate licenses from Visa U.S.A. Inc. and American Express. American Express is a federally-registered mark of American Express. Subject to credit approval.
*Special Loan Discounts – Automatic Loan Payment Offer
Customers with any personal Webster Checking Account are eligible to receive an automatic payment rate discount on Home Equity Loans and Lines, Mortgages and Personal Loans. To receive the rate discount, an automatic payment deduction (ACH) is required from your Webster Bank personal checking account. If the ACH is terminated for any reason, your rate will increase by the amount of the discount given initially. This discount does not apply to Government Assisted Mortgages. Mortgages over $1,000,000 are not eligible for the discount. All loans are subject to the credit approval process. Offer subject to change without notice and may be withdrawn at any time. Other restrictions may apply. Cannot be combined with any other offers from Webster or its affiliates. See a banker for details.