Premier Savings Extra
The higher your balance, the higher interest rates you’ll earn. And if you ever need support, you have access to a dedicated Customer Service line just for Premier customers.
Key features and benefits of Premier Savings Extra:
- Open with just $5
- Our highest savings rates
- Get better rates for bigger balances
- No monthly service charges with a minimum daily balance of $10,000 or more
- Convenient Online Banking
- Easily transfer money from external accounts with online banking
- Greater peace of mind with FDIC Insurance
- See your checking and savings balances in one combined statement
Federal regulations limit the number of transfers and electronic payments from a savings account to a maximum of six (6) per calendar month from the following categories: preauthorized transfers, including overdraft protection; telephone transfers; and electronic transactions, including WebsterOnline transactions, Checks, Check Card payments to third parties, Automated Clearing House (ACH) transactions and wire transfers. A per item fee will be deducted from your account if you exceed this limit.
|Rate Tiers||Interest Rate||Annual Percentage Yield (APY)|
|$0 - $24,999||0.05%||0.05%|
|$25,000 - $49,999||0.15%||0.15%|
|$50,000 - $99,999||0.20%||0.20%|
|$100,000 - $249,999||0.25%||0.25%|
|$250,000 and up||0.35%||0.35%|
The Annual Percentage Yields (APY) are accurate as of 02/02/2018 and may change at any time without prior notice, before or after the account is opened. Fees could reduce earnings.