Webster Visa® Debit Card is the easiest way to get cash—and so much more—from your checking account. And the best part is, there's no monthly debit card fee.
- Now available at no additional cost!
- Make purchases + pay bills
- Use anywhere VISA is accepted
Don’t always have cash on hand? No need to worry when you carry a Webster Visa® Debit Card. Whether you want to make purchases, pay bills, or even get money at an ATM, our Check Card gives you convenient and safe access to your money—anytime, anywhere.
The Webster Visa® Debit Card Allows You to
- Make convenient purchases with your card anywhere Visa is accepted
- Set up automatic recurring online payments and save time paying bills
- Get quick cash at every Visa ATM around the world
- Easily deposit checks and cash at many Webster ATMs
- Track your exact spending on your monthly statements
- Enjoy maximum purchase protection with Visa’s Zero Liability policy*
- Plus, you can take advantage of our essential checking account, Webster Value Checking and enjoy it with the monthly service charge waived with just 10 or more debit card purchases per statement period **
At Webster, we won’t charge you a monthly fee just to use your debit card.
Your debit card is an important part of your daily life. It’s a convenience you can’t live without. And you shouldn’t have to think twice about it.
Unlike a credit card, your debit card lets you make interest-free purchases and withdrawals directly from your Webster checking account.
Order your Webster Visa® Debit Card once you enroll in or log on to Online Banking.
For more information, stop by a Webster branch, or call us at 1-800-325-2424.
Interested in a Webster checking account?
* Visa’s Zero Liability policy covers U.S issued cards only and does not apply to ATM transactions, PIN transactions not processed by Visa, or commercial card transactions. Cardholder must notify issuer promptly of any unauthorized use.
** Webster Value Checking. $11.95 monthly service charge, or $10.95 with statement eDelivery enrollment. Minimum opening deposit of $50 is required. Monthly service charge will be waived if 10 or more Webster debit card purchases using your signature or by entering your Personal Identification Number (PIN) are posted to your account during the statement period. Statement period is the date when your checking account statement begins and ends. ATM Withdrawals and Cash Advances do not qualify. Monthly service charge can also be waived by maintaining a monthly average balance of at least $1,000. Other miscellaneous fees may apply. Webster will waive the monthly maintenance fee on the Webster Value Checking account if you are age 65 or older and have at least one direct deposit to your account during the statement cycle. See a banker for details.