Online convenience meets dedicated service.
- No minimum balance requirement
- Free electronic delivery of statements
- No Monthly Service charge for those age 22 and under
Our Webster eChecking account is the perfect choice for people on the go who prefer electronic, paperless banking. Enjoy the ease and convenience of free online and mobile banking solutions, a free Webster Visa® Debit Card and the freedom of having NO minimum balance requirements. Together with our knowledgeable, helpful bankers, Webster delivers a superior banking experience.
- Free Online Banking, Online Bill Pay
- Free Webster Visa® debit card
- Free Statement eDelivery ($5 for paper Statements)
- Free mobile banking
- Balance alerts to easily stay on top of your account activity
- Allowance of 5 paper checks per monthly statement period
- Free access to in-person customer service at all our branches, and 24/7 access to our extensive ATMs network and Twitter and Facebook Pages
- Special loan discounts available on home equity loans and lines, mortgages and personal loans, with an automatic payment deduction (ACH) from your Webster Bank personal checking account4
- Opportunity to get more buying flexibility with our Visa Platinum Card5
Easy Ways to Be Free:
- One Direct Deposit of at least $500 during your monthly statement period, and
- Enroll in Statement eDelivery, and
- 5 or fewer paper checks during your monthly statement period
- or -
- Are age 22 or under
Keep in mind
- Webster eChecking Minimum opening deposit of $50 is required. No Monthly Service Charge during any monthly statement period when one Direct Deposit (Electronic deposit of at least $500 from a third party, such as recurring payroll, Social Security or other income) is received, and 5 or fewer paper checks; otherwise, there will be a $5.00 Monthly Service Charge. Checks issued through Webster Online Bill Pay will not count as a paper check. The Monthly Service Charge is waived if any account holder is 22 years of age and under. Delivery of statements electronically is free; those accounts not enrolled in statement eDelivery will receive a $5 paper statement fee per monthly statement period. You must be at least 18 years old to open an individual checking account at Webster. See a Webster Banker for more details.
- Mobile Banking You must be enrolled in Webster Online Services to use Webster Mobile Banking. Check with your mobile services provider for any charges that may apply for data usage on your phone
- Balance alert notifications will not be sent between the hours of 11:00 pm and 6:00 am EST. There are no fees assessed by Webster for this service, although your wireless provider or Internet Service Provider may charge a fee for receipt of messages to your mobile device or computer.
- Special Loan Discounts – Automatic Loan Payment Offer To receive a special loan discount, an automatic payment deduction (ACH) is required from your Webster Bank personal checking account. ACH discount valid on new Home Equity Loans, Lines, Mortgages or Personal Loans. If the ACH is terminated for any reason, your rate will increase by the amount of the discount given initially. This discount does not apply to Government Assisted Mortgages. Mortgages over $1,000,000 are not eligible for the discount. Additionally, customers with Premier Checking accounts may be eligible for additional rate discounts based on their Premier Checking relationship. All loans and lines are subject to the credit approval process. Offer subject to change without notice and may be withdrawn at any time. Other restrictions may apply. Cannot be combined with any other offers from Webster or its affiliates.
- The creditor and issuer of this card is Elan Financial Services, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Subject to credit approval.