Expanded banking services and greater value
- Relationship account
- Pays competitive rates
- No Webster fee at any ATM1
WebsterOne Relationship Checking builds on the convenience and value offered to our Value Checking customers. We recognize your relationship with Webster with greater value and service.
WebsterOne Relationship Checking Offers You
- All the benefits of Webster Value Checking
- With an extensive network of branches and ATMs, we're everywhere you need us to be.
- Free and convenient Online Banking, Online Bill Pay and Statement eDelivery
- Free mobile banking2
- Balance alerts to easily stay on top of your account activity3
- Free Webster Visa® debit card
- Special loan discounts available on home equity loans and lines, mortgages and personal loans, with an automatic payment deduction (ACH) from your Webster Bank personal checking account*
- Competitive interest rates
- Combined balances help to avoid fees
- No Webster fee when using another banks's ATM1
- Access to WebsterOne Savings account and higher CD rates
- Free custom-style checks4, including travelers checks
- Opportunity to earn great rewards with our Visa Bonus Rewards Card6
- Monthly service fee waived when linked to a Webster Complete Business Checking account. Learn more today!
Keep in Mind
WebsterOne Relationship Checking
- Webster will not charge any fees for using non-Webster ATMs. Other banks’ fees will apply. Product features are subject to change at any time.
- You must be enrolled in Webster Online Services to use Webster Mobile Banking. Message and data rates may apply. Check with your mobile services provider for any charges that may apply for data usage on your phone.
- Balance alert notifications will not be sent between the hours of 11:00 pm and 6:00 am EST. There are no fees assessed by Webster for this service, although your wireless provider or Internet Service Provider may charge a fee for receipt of messages to your mobile device or computer. Message and data rates may apply.
- Shipping and handling fees apply.
- Minimum opening deposit of $50 is required. There is a $16.95 or $14.95 with direct deposit monthly service charge, waived with $4,000 in combined average checking, money market and savings balances during your monthly statement period, or $20,000 adding CD, home equity and installment loan balances as of the end of your statement period. The APY (Annual Percentage Yield) for WebsterOne Relationship Checking is subject to change at any time. Bank rules and regulations apply. Rates and fees may vary by state and region. See a banker for details
- The creditor and issuer of this card is Elan Financial Services, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Subject to credit approval.
*Special Loan Discounts – Automatic Loan Payment Offer
Customers with any personal Webster Checking Account are eligible to receive an automatic payment rate discount on Home Equity Loans and Lines, Mortgages and Personal Loans. To receive the rate discount, an automatic payment deduction (ACH) is required from your Webster Bank personal checking account. If the ACH is terminated for any reason, your rate will increase by the amount of the discount given initially. This discount does not apply to Government Assisted Mortgages. Mortgages over $1,000,000 are not eligible for the discount. All loans are subject to the credit approval process. Offer subject to change without notice and may be withdrawn at any time. Other restrictions may apply. Cannot be combined with any other offers from Webster or its affiliates. See a banker for details.