In just two years, you can get the experience, exposure and education you need to build a successful career in financial services. For inquiries about this program, please contact Liz Deakin, Program Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Choosing your path.
Begin your career in one of these key business tracks at Webster:
LENDING, CREDIT AND RISK.
Rotations will include assignments focused on credit analysis in our Commercial Banking business, Risk organization and Business Banking.
FINANCE AND INTERNAL AUDIT.
This track provides exposure to many areas in our Finance function including assignments in Internal Audit, Accounting, Treasury and Financial Planning and Analysis.
COMMUNITY BANKING AND BANK OPERATIONS.
Rotations provide a broad look at our Personal Banking, Consumer Lending and Business Banking units as well as insight into the management of Bank Operations.
Meet our qualifications
Admission requirements for the Banking Rotational Program are:
- A Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a concentration in Economics, Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or similar field
- 1-3 years of prior professional experience or equivalent through internships
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, and Word
- Letter of recommendation from a professor or supervisor
- Essay of about 500 words outlining your interest in this program
If you're looking to build a career in financial services, the Banking Rotational Program is the best place to start. For inquiries about this program, please contact Liz Deakin, Program Manager at email@example.com