Self-care with long-term care
Assisted living, long-term or in-home care services may not be an IRA or 401(k) but they are investments . . . in you and those you love. Our consultants can help you decide if it’s time to make that investment.
Protection for your future
- Help maintain your standard of living
- Protect your life-long savings
- Ensure you receive the long-term care you choose
- Understand and manage Medicare services and insurance premiums
- Ease the financial burden of expensive, ongoing services
As life changes so do your needs
Long-term care insurance could be a way to help defray healthcare expenses as you grow older. It can also help to secure any care-taking you may need. See if long-term care is for you.