Please be sure to review our program areas, eligibility and list of ineligible activities prior to submitting a grant proposal.
Webster's Corporate Giving program focuses on:
- Financial Literacy: Organizations that help low income families and individuals learn how to achieve financial self-sufficiency
- Food & Shelter: Agencies that deliver services to cover basic needs and/or address the root causes of hunger and homelessness
- Health & Human Services: Programs that are designed to advance economic independence and self-sufficiency with a focus on those that serve a broad cross-section of people
To be considered for a grant from Webster, organizations must meet the following minimum eligibility requirements:
- Grants must fit at least one of the three program areas and align with strategic plans
- Applicants must be from registered 501(c)3 non-profit organizations that serve low/moderate income individuals and families
- Organizations must operate and serve communities where Webster branches and hub sites are located
- We give greater consideration to organizations that incorporate evaluation measures to ensure positive results
- Use of funds must NOT be on Webster's corporate list of ineligible activities
- An organization and program must be in operation for a minimum of 2 years and be able to show a history of success
Please be sure to review our program areas, eligibility, and list of ineligible activities prior to submitting a grant proposal.
We strive to support as many organizations as we can, but due to the increasing needs of our communities, we are unable to provide funding for each request submitted.