Webster is dedicated to being a caring and committed member of the communities we serve. We help to strengthen these communities through donations and corporate sponsorships. Please review our program areas, eligibility and list of ineligible activities prior to submitting a grant proposal.
We focus our corporate giving efforts on helping low/moderate income individuals, families and underserved communities in need — including supporting a broad cross-section of registered non-profit agencies who share our goals. We also focus on making sure our grants bring equity and economic benefits to the table through programs and services that are working to:
- End Hunger and Homelessness: Securing basic needs for our communities
- Build Financial Empowerment: Programs that build personal responsibility for economic self-reliance
- Address Equity and Economic Inclusion: Building opportunities for marginalized populations with an eye toward racial equity and economic success
- Support Human Services (primarily through United Way): Programs open to all that strengthen our communities and promote health and well-being
To be considered for a grant from Webster, organizations must meet the following minimum eligibility requirements:
- Grant requests must fit at least one of the four program areas and align with strategic priorities
- Applicants must be from registered 501(c)3 non-profit organizations that serve low/moderate income individuals and families
- Organizations must operate and serve communities within the Webster's footprint
- Use of funds must NOT be on Webster's corporate list of ineligible activities
- An organization and program must be in operation for a minimum of 2 years and be able to show a history of success
We give greater consideration to organizations that incorporate evaluation measures to ensure positive results.
We strive to support as many organizations as we can, but due to the increasing needs of our communities, we are unable to provide funding for each request submitted.