What You Can Expect
At Webster, we understand the importance of security. That's why we are dedicated to providing our customers a safe and secure environment with which to process their transactions. While we work toward protecting the confidentiality of your online information, customers need to take appropriate precautions to protect their authentication credentials as well. Here are some ways to protect your information while using WebsterOnline:
- NEVER reveal your WebsterOnline username or password to anyone. They are designed to protect the privacy of your banking information.
- Periodically change your password. This will help ensure the safety of your information. Webster recommends the use of a strong password or pass phrase.
- Don’t leave your PC unattended during an online banking session.
- Review your account statements regularly and report any unauthorized activity as soon as possible.
- Webster will never ask for your username/password via email or phone.
When you use WebsterOnline Banking and Online Bill Pay your transactions will be processed correctly so long as you adhere to the terms and conditions of the WebsterOnline Services Agreement.